Hello dears! Welcome to another blog. Here I am welcoming you with virtual kisses and hugs. For today’s blog, I’ll be sharing with you some of the well-known effective whitening soap made from Thailand. I have heard a lot a comments and reviews about these soap and I must say, I’m impressed because they really do work. If you want to know what I think of these soaps, just stay tuned. 🙂
- AHA Mix Turbo Soap by Lab Dee– This soap has one of the cutest boxes I have seen. It is known to be really effective in giving you a healthy looking skin. This soap helps exfoliate and cleanse the skin, it reduces the appearance of skin wrinkling and even skin tones. It removes dead surface cells and softens and smoothens the skin.
- Alpha Arbutin Double White ++ Soap– This soap claims see visible results in just 7 days. It is known to be one of the most effective soaps in Thailand. It gently removes dead skin and promotes regeneration of new healthy skin cells, also adds moisture to the skin. It also helps reduce melasma/freckles, acne, wrinkles, scars, darkspots. I believe it is really effective.
- Precious Skin Gluta Soap– Another whitening soap from Thailand is this Precious skin. It has ingredients like glutathione, avocado extract, milk, olive oil, and vitamin E. This soap makes your skin smooth and feeingl fresh while making it whiter.
- Tofu Soap– I like the effects of this one the most. This soap tightens big pores, moisturizes the face, and it is gentle on sensitive skin even on babies. It removes dirt well and above all it helps whiten skin. It is made by 100% tofu.
- Snail Soap 70 grams– Snail Soap is made from natural extracts that helps keep skin smooth, soft, lighter, and firmer. It is great in controlling oil on the face. I don’t think this one is a whitening but it does help make skin smoother and firmer. It is still a great product for me.
That’s all for today guys, I hope you you liked what you have read. If you are interested in purchasing some of these effective soaps, juts follow the link I have indicated below each description.
I bought these from The Fun Stuff Shop, you may want to visit their site. I’ll be leaving the link below. 🙂