Hi loves! It’s me again, Kaye, ready to hit you with another blog. 🙂
We all know that our health is our wealth, and for me, it’s very important to keep my body healthy at all times. So today, I’ll be sharing with you some healthy supplements that I have discovered. It all has organic ingredients, which is truly good for our body.
Here are some healthy supplements I’ve found:
- Turmeric Capsules– Turmeric is known to be one of the most powerful herb in the world, it fights and potentially reverses diseases. It provides us antioxidants that are capable our supporting cellular health. There are a lot of benefits, and the list could go on and on, but I’ll be giving the top 5 benefits that you’ll have when you take these Turmeric Capsules. ☺
Benefits of Turmeric:
- Turmeric is a natural liver detoxifier.
- Turmeric is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
- May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
- Turmeric may prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by removing amyloid plaque buildup in the brain.
- Turmeric is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
- Malunggay Capsules– Malunggay is known for it’s high nutritional value as well as a herbal medicine. The malunggay pods are the most valued and widely used part of the plant. The pods contain essential amino acids, vitamins, and other nutrients. Just like turmeric, this too has a lot of benefits.
Benefits of Malunggay:
- Boosts immune system. Boiled malunggay leaves contain immune boosting nutrients used in sickness recovery.
- Milk production in nursing mothers. Boiled malunggay leaves used to promote milk production in nursing mothers.
- Diabetes. Malunggay is also recommended for sufferers of diabetes
- Source of calcium. Malunggay is consumed to strengthen the bones especially for growing children and older people due to not high calcium content.
- Anti-inflammatory. Malunggay oil or poultice is used to treat bone and ligament related conditions that involve inflammations such as gout, rheumatism, back pain, sprains and all sorts of swelling.
- Mulberry Capsules– Mulberry helps improve overall metabolism. This one can improve digestive health, lower cholesterol, aid in weight loss efforts, increase circulation, build bone tissue, boost the immune system, prevent certain cancers, slow down the aging process, lower blood pressure, and protect eye health.
Benefits of Mulberry:
- Digestive Health: Like the majority of fruits and vegetables, mulberries contain dietary fiber, approximately 10% of your daily requirements in a single serving, in fact. Dietary fiber can help to improve digestive health by bulking up stool, thereby speeding up the movement of food through the digestive tract, while also reducing occurrences of constipation, bloating, and cramping. Furthermore, fiber helps to regulate cholesterol levels and can boost heart health when regularly added to the diet.
- Circulation: The high levels of iron contains in mulberries, which is a very unusual mineral for fruits to contain, can significantly boost the body’s production of red blood cells. This means that the body will increase its distribution of oxygen to important tissues and organ systems, thereby helping to boost metabolism and optimize the functionality of those systems.
- Blood Pressure and Heart Health: Resveratrol is a very important flavonoid antioxidant that directly affects the functioning of certain mechanisms in blood vessels, primarily making them less prone to damage by angiotensin, which can cause blood vessel constriction. In fact, resveratrol increases the production of nitric oxide, which is a vasodilator, meaning that it relaxes blood vessels and reduces chances of blood clot formation and subsequent heart issues like strokes or heart attacks. Resveratrol is found in many dark-skinned berries like mulberries, including most grapes, which is why this beneficial antioxidant is also found in many wines.
- Cancer Prevention: Between the high content of anthocyanins, vitamin C, vitamin A, and various other polyphenolic and phytonutrient compounds, mulberries are packed with antioxidant potential. Antioxidants are the main line of defense against free radicals, which form as a dangerous byproduct of cellular metabolism and can damage healthy cells, causing them to mutate into cancerous cells. The diverse range of antioxidants found in mulberries means that they can neutralize these free radicals quickly before too much damage is done.
- Antioxidants and Premature Aging: Mulberries also boast a high level of vitamin A and vitamin E, as along with a range of carotenoid components like lutein, beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, and alpha carotene. All of these elements act as antioxidants that specifically affect the skin, tissue, hair, and other areas of the body where free radicals strike. Mulberries can help keep skin looking smooth, reduce the appearance of blemishes and age spots, and keep hair shiny and healthy by preventing the oxidative actions of free radicals.
- Papaya Capsules– Papaya has been used widely in folk medicine for many ailments.
- The Juice for warts, corns, cancers, tumors, and thickened skin
- The roots or their extracts for cancers of the uterus, syphilis, the tropical infection, hemorrhoids, and to remove mineral concretions in the urine; the unripe fruit as a mild laxative or diuretic, and to stimulate lactation, labor, or abortion
- The ripe fruit for rheumatism and alkalinizing the urine
- The seeds for intestinal worms or to stimulate menstruation or abortion
- The leaves as a poultice for nervous pains and elephantoid growths, or smoked for asthma relief
- The latex for psoriasis, ringworm, indigestion, or applied externally as an antiseptic or to heal burns or scalds, or applied to the cervix to contract the uterus.
- Turmeric plus Xanthone Capsules– Mangosteen or Xanthone fruit has compounds with antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-tumor activity. It also appears to have anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory properties. It has antioxidant and other potent physiological properties. This capsule is combined with Turmeric and Xanthone which gives you double benefits when you drink it.
Benefits of Xanthone:
There you go guys. My list of healthy supplements for our body. If you want to be healthy, live a healthy lifestyle and with some hack of healthy supplements too wouldn’t hurt, right?
If you are interested in purchasing some of these supplements, I gave indicated the links below. Just click it 🙂
These are all from The Fun Stuff Shop. If you want to discover other things, feel free to look at their site. It’s amazing in their, a lot of stuff that you’ll be discovering.
You can visit their site at http://thefunstuffshop.com/